Anti-Terrorism, Justice and Freedom : Are these Mutually exclusive?11:45 AM - 1:00 PM
Anti-Terrorism, Justice and Freedom : Are these Mutually exclusive?
May 15, 2018 Comment off
Chair: Ms Afua Hirsch: Author & TV Journalist
(5/8 minute presentation by each panellist followed by questions read from the audience)
Style : Interactive Session.
- Hon. Justice Isaac Lenaola MBS, (Supreme Court of Kenya)(EASC)
- Ms. Emmah Senge. – Director of the Strathmore Law clinic and advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Mrs Ismet Rawat, Barrister, President of the Association of Muslim Lawyers (UK)
- Mr. Hashi Mohamed, No5 Barristers Chambers
- The Inspector General of Kenya Police: Joseph Kipchirchir Boinett: (TBC)
- Allen Gichuhi Waiyaki, President of the Law Society Kenya (LSK); (TBC)