Panel Discussion: Can we access justice in Kenya?10:00 AM - 11:15 AM
Panel Discussion: Can we access justice in Kenya?
May 15, 2018 Comment off
Chair: Ms Beverly Amira/Ms Patricia Amira
- Mr Twalib Mbarak: The Director of The Ethics & Anti Corruption Commission
- Ms Marcello Favretto: (OHCHR)
- Mr Abdullahi Abdirahaman : Strathmore University Law Clinic
- Mr Irungu Houghton: (Director of Amnesty International (Kenya)
- Mrs Ismet Rawat: Barrister, President of Association of Muslim Lawyers (UK)
- Mr Peter Kariuki: Senior Legal Adviser to the Presidents Office
Issues to be covered:
- How to successfully Prosecute offences of Corruption?
- Training and Advocacy Needs
- How to overcome System failures?
- Specialist Courts and Judges?
- Case management and IT